Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Tuesday, April 30, 2024

SO, WHAT DID EVERYONE BUY FOR THEMSELVES FOR XMAS?

More
15 years 3 months ago #1205 by shamoo737
Nice, the SW-1 is one of my favorite engines that I will never own. It just not modern enought.:( Jim, I didnt know whose post it was until I look at the scenery. I dont know who is posting anymore.

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #1206 by Socalz44
Thanks John, Too bad when my scenery looks the same all the time. I'll have to work on that. My name was on the page. Some folks, I notice are not signing their posts. The we have to figure out who the code name is. Sort of like you didn't add your name! Cheers, Jim CCRR:)

More
15 years 3 months ago #1217 by shamoo737
Jim, why would you mess with perfection. I wish I could get my scenery looking the same all the time. Most of the time its hit or miss.

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #1220 by Socalz44
Hi John, Well probably not perfection. Scenery on layouts differs than that on dioramas for example, because with a diorama we can take more time, add more stuff, that sort of thing. Layouts, expecially big ones are more difficult to get right. I guess I'm lucky that I can do an ok job in the time I alot myself. If I could slow down just a few steps I'm sure I could do an even better job. The Northern Division is on the schedule sometime in 2009. I hope to be able to work at the same pace but take twice as long to finish it this time around. I'm getting excited about the challenge. As you remember once I get my layouts published the featured layout is short lived. The Southern Division will appear in Ztrack in the next few weeks after that it's days are numbered. Thanks, and Happy New Year, Jim CCRR:blink:

More
15 years 3 months ago #1241 by ULie
now I got some things in Z. I bought some parts from another Z-head who's changing his area from European to NA, and I got the new Maerklin firestation 89800. Actually I believe it is really a Vollmer kit, since it is almost the same kit as the hounted house from Vollmer (Z9679). Just the side tower is a bit higher. And the firestation comes with three firebrigade cars.

Well, I still have until saturday to see if I get more.

GreetingZ, HilZen,

Uwe

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #1374 by Rowan
A Tardis.

:)

More
15 years 3 months ago #1376 by ausman2001
Rowan wrote:

A Tardis.

:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now there's the solution for everyone who thinks they don't have enough space for a layout.

More
15 years 3 months ago #1378 by Socalz44
Tom Baker or nobody! Cheers, Jim CCRR:ohmy:

More
15 years 3 months ago #1389 by ausman2001
Would David Tennant even get a look-in? A couple of months ago we saw him live on stage as Hamlet. And very good he was too.

More
15 years 3 months ago #1406 by ULie
finally I know what I got for X-mas and my birthday a few days later. Besides the items mentioned earlier I also got another set of fire brigade cars, so I don't have to fear any fire on my layout...:lol:, and some Preiser figures too. The best part this year is the Faller factory . This kit goes perfect with some other kits from Faller, and is a great ssource or starting point for some kitbashing. Well I will have to see how I let that work out for me.

GreetingZ, HilZen,

Uwe

More
15 years 3 months ago #1470 by Stojiny
I bought a pair of crossing bucks with electronics from Rob.
Stojiny

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds