Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Saturday, May 04, 2024

Micro scal decals

More
15 years 1 month ago #3245 by ZFRANK
Micro scal decals was created by ZFRANK
Hi All,

I am looking for some numbers to put on my DRGW caboose. I understand that Micro scale might have some usable N-scale decals. Can anybody tell me what the size is of the micro scale decal sheets?

regards,
Frank
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #3446 by TIMX
Replied by TIMX on topic Re:Micro scal decals
Frank

I just purchased some micoscale N decals. They offer several different (none railroad specific)type styles and colors, the N scale sheets have three to four different letters and numbers sizes on them, the smallest is very small roughly .025". Go to their web site and you can view what they offer, see what their inventory is and order right there and then (minimum order $20.00).
Since you are looking for a specific road name, DRGW, use that for your search you might find just what you are looking for in # sequencing so you have to do less cutting and fitting.

Tim

More
15 years 1 month ago #3447 by ZFRANK
Replied by ZFRANK on topic Re:Micro scal decals
Thanks Tim, I will follow your advice!

Regards,
Frank

More
15 years 1 month ago #3455 by davidf
Replied by davidf on topic Re:Micro scal decals
n scale micro scale decals are your best bet. there's nothing else with the logo for a caboose. for numbers you can use the micro scale (N scale) roman lettering sheet.

there are a number of decals that work if you have the time to look through them. i've looked through most everything D&RGW and i'll give you listing of what i've found. but i can't do it today.

to sum up, use the N scale caboose decals, because there's nothing else close.
dave f.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds