Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Saturday, May 04, 2024

Photo contest on my site 1zu220-welt.de

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #380 by Andreas
Hello Folks,

like last year, I want to start a photo contest on my private homepage www.1zu220-welt.de . To make it easier for me, I copied the text from last year with only some small changes. :P

The theme today is "Güter auf die Bahn!" (Goods on the train!). So all pictures should be around the freight traffic. How you convert this theme to a picture? Now idea, that is your case. :laugh:

Every sent picture will be viewed and rated by an international jury. The three best pictures will be shown on my website (www.1zu220-welt.de) and the photographer will get a little prize of the collection of 1zu220-Modelle.
Please read the instructions below. If you accept them, you can send your picture at the e-mail address at the bottom of this page.

The contest will be started at 2008/11/01 and the end will be at 2008/12/14. Please be sure that your picture arrives during the term.

Operation:

- Send me your best picture consistent to the theme. (only the first picture will be rated)
- The picture should have a resolution of at least 1000px (long side)
- After the expiration of this term, all pictures will be rated by a jury. The pictures will be rated by the originally and quality of the picture. Maximal 20 point can be reached.
- The highest average of all ratings wins the contest.
- The three best pictures will be shown on the website and all other you can download there.

Prizes:

Place 1: Kit public toilet house
Place 2: Kit playground
Place 3: Kit tunnel portal

Participation conditions:

- The picture is made by yourself or you have the copyright of it.
- The picture shows a z scale model.
- The photographer allows me to show the photo on my website (with copyright copied in the picture)
- The results of the jury are incontestable.
- If you win one of the prizes, you allow me to publish your first name and city.

If you accept all rules above, please send me an email with:

- First and last name
- Complete address
- Email address
- Name of your picture
- Picture with at least 1000px (long side) as attachment

Send this E-mail to the following address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. You will get a confirmation during the next 48 hours. If not, please send again.

Now have fun by taking part!

Regards
Andreas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #424 by Socalz44
Replied by Socalz44 on topic Re:Photo contest on my site 1zu220-welt.de
Andreas, Thanks for the oportunity for another contest. Even though I didn't win last year I am going to enter again. Thanks. Cheers, Jim CCRR:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds