Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Thursday, April 25, 2024

Die neue BR 44 in Öl und Kohle von Märklin

More
14 years 4 months ago #7155 by z-bahner
Hallo liebe Z-Gemeinde,
anbei ein Video der brandneuen Dampflok von Märklin BR 44 100 und BR 44 494 in der Öl und Kohleausführung. Hier zeigen sich die doch guten Qualitäten der neuen 5Pol Motoren. Sie haben sehr gute Langsamfahreigenschaften. Und die Loks laufen sehr synchron. Ein Augenschmaus. Damit zeigt Märklin dass sie doch noch Entwicklung in die Spur Z stecken. Ich denke das sie auch bei einer Digitalisierung sehr gute Fahreigenschaften haben.

Allen viel vergnügen beim anschauen.
Ein Frohes Fest und die Besten Wünsche für 2010, auf dass es mit der Spur Z und Märklin aufwärts geht. :)
Mit den besten Grüßen
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #7156 by ULie
For all our friends who aren't that fluently in German I tried to translate Peters message:

Hello, dear Z community,
enclosed a video of the brand-new steam locomotive from Maerklin BR 44 100 and BR 44 494 in the oil and coal version. The good qualities of the new 5pole engines appears here. They have a very good slow running characteristics. And the locomotives run very synchronous. A feast for the eyes. With them Maerklin shows, that there are still options for development in Z scale. I think those will also have a very good handling characteristic in DCC.

Video at YouTube

Have fun watching the video.
A merry xmas and the best wishes for 2010, and that it may get forward with Z scale and Maerklin.

With best greetings

Peter

Personally, I would love to get some of those beauties...
...well, let's see how my budget work out in the future...

A merry xmas and a happy new year

GreetingZ, HilZen,

Uwe

More
14 years 3 months ago #7185 by Rowan
Sehr gut loks und video Peter, danke.

:)

Moderators: ULie
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds