Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Train show coming up in the Southern California ??

More
15 years 4 months ago #861 by zmon
Howdy folks, my wife and i will be taking off this coming weekend on a mulit week road trip prior to the holidays, and will be traveling in Southern California. Does anyone know of any shows going on??? Were thinking about doing a loop from Utah to San Diago and on up the coast north the San Jose or San Francisco then home.

Please let me know if you know of any shows the weekend of 13th-14th of December.

Tony B..
Wasatch Z ClubB)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #862 by Socalz44
Tony, I sent you and email. There is the GTE at Del Mar, San Diego, on the 13th and 14th. Let me know. Cheers, Jim CCRR

More
15 years 4 months ago #863 by SJ-BAZ-man
You will miss this weekend's show in Ventura (NW "corner" of LA major metro area). But San Diego is a beatiful area and the 13-14 could work for you. Stop by the FABULOUS San Diego MR museum's Tehachapi recreation and ride the SP Daylight outside. Famous Zoo plus a great aviation musuem all there too in Balboa Park. Aircraft carrier and lots to do down at the wharf and Coronado island. (plus warm weather :)

If you get up to BAZ BoyZ country, a great 5 hr scenic trip up the mostly California coast. I can take care of you up here. Just bring your GPS and I'll hook you up with the overview maps. But this northern California can get some rain plus only 60 degee days compared to southern California's near rainless 70's days.

You have my mobile number.

Jeff

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds