Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Thursday, April 25, 2024

Every 3000th Post I......

More
15 years 4 months ago #791 by Kelley
Replied by Kelley on topic Re:Every 3000th Post I......
I just want to say I have learned and am still learning a lot about Z from you guys, everybody here, and I want to let you know you all are appreciated. I am in a unique postilion of knowing North America as well as Germany. I cant contribute that much, but if there is something I can do let me know. I just feel weird sometimes because I see my posts all over, and I don't want to be a hog, if I post too much let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #792 by Socalz44
Replied by Socalz44 on topic Re:Every 3000th Post I......
Kelley, Thanks. Actually it would be difficult to post too much. Keep 'em coming. Cheers, Jim CCRR:)

More
15 years 4 months ago #796 by craZ13
Replied by craZ13 on topic Re:Every 3000th Post I......
Hi,

I have to echo Kelley's comments, he described my feelings very well.

ULie (as well as others) has made some excellent points regarding the future of the hobby.
I work in the tropical fish hobby and we are dependent on children getting interested and excited about our hobby.

zmon it is great that you and the more experienced Z scalers post your remarkable work and comments to guide the fledgling modelers. I learn so much more from the photos and from the advice of someone that has actually attempted a project than from reading a book (not that books aren't valuable).

Thanks,
JC

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds