Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Monday, May 06, 2024

Worldwide operating session

More
14 years 5 months ago #6616 by Kelley
Worldwide operating session was created by Kelley
Hi everyone.
I have this crazy Idea, its long winded, but I think it would be a great concept if it works.
On another forum I got the idea of using a 1/200 ship model, to bring together my German buddies who are divided into 2 factions, the guys that do American Modules and the guys that do German ones..
The Idea is, container number XYZ123 gets loaded on a train in the middle of Germany, its shipped across the country to a port, say Bremerhaven, where its loaded on a ship, and trans shipped across "Ocean" to say Galvaston, where it is put on a train and shipped to California. Maybe not a container but a Mercedes. Or a load of grain.(I was told MTL and Marklin containers are not interchangableso maybe 2 containers painted same with XYZ123..
My German friends doing American modules have started operating sessions using orders and whatnot and a computer program. I just need to syncronize the guys who have German Modules.
So now the BIG IDEA.
A virtual worldwide operating session, kind of like the gamers. Invite the Japanese too. Use youtube or Skype or whatever. Ship virtual containers and cars and whatnot across the world using REALLY fast clocks.
Make a real World Z Day with worldwide operating sessions.
Would this be possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6617 by Kelley
Replied by Kelley on topic Re:Worldwide operating session
I will be in Zell on the Mosel in 2 weeks with the German Z gurus and bring this topic up there..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds