Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Monday, May 06, 2024

Protecting your investment

More
14 years 8 months ago #5775 by ztrack
Protecting your investment was created by ztrack
In the July/August issue of Ztrack, you will find an insert for American Collectors Insurance. Though we typically do not comment on our advertisers, this time we feel it is very important to point this insert out. As well look at our collections, you will realize that you have quite an investment in trains. This should not be dismissed. Many home owners policies will not cover the full loss of your collection. Additional insurance is the only way to really protect your investment.

I would like to point out a couple if items highlighted in the brochure. One is that you can have $10,000 coverage for $75.00. This is a good value, It does cover flood, earthquake and accidental breakage. This is a big one... drop your AZL AC12? You are covered! This is just amazing to me.

If you would like to read up more about protecting your collection and tips to protect the value and maintaining your collection. I encourage you to pick up a copy of the November/December 2003 issue of Ztrack. The focus of this issue is insuring you collection. Back issues are still available. Also, within the issue, you will find a great 2' x 8' track plan.

www.ztrack.com/issues/issues_03.html

Again, I can't stress the importance of protecting your investment. I am moving forward and taking a policy out on my collection with American Collectors Insurance. I hope you consider it as well.

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds