Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Wednesday, May 08, 2024

American Steam

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #4873 by Espeeman
American Steam was created by Espeeman
There are some fantastic models of American steam offered by AZL but the price tags on these beauties is a big pill to swallow. AC12's, GS-4's and Challenger's are some of my favorites but for the price of one AC-12 in Z I could buy 6 in N scale. One GS-4 in Z could but 10 in N. Now before someone says it, I don't want to go back to N!

Is there any word on the street about any mfg doing American steam in plastic (not Marklin)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #4877 by tealplanes
Replied by tealplanes on topic Re:American Steam
There are rumors that MTL will someday so American steam in injection plastic.
For many of us, that day can't come too soon. Matter of fact, tomorrow would be a nice day to get news of a soon steam release..........ah, just dreaming there.

But "yes" steam is on the mind of folks at MTL. Time will tell.
Loren

More
14 years 11 months ago #4878 by goobnav
Replied by goobnav on topic Re:American Steam
Loren,

I think I just saw a pig fly! Sorry, it was a bad joke especially coming from the 2nd largest pork producing state in the Union,:S. It would be nice if there was a Northern or Norfolk and Western J class released. I'll have to live with the Commodore V for now. Any word from Joe D on the SD40 or the E's it looks like he has been pretty tight lipped on new news on the Trainboard?

More
14 years 11 months ago #4881 by tealplanes
Replied by tealplanes on topic Re:American Steam
I've heard the SD is on target for September release......not an official word, but a pretty good bet I'd say.
Loren

More
14 years 11 months ago #4889 by Espeeman
Replied by Espeeman on topic Re:American Steam
tealplanes wrote:

There are rumors that MTL will someday so American steam in injection plastic.
For many of us, that day can't come too soon. Matter of fact, tomorrow would be a nice day to get news of a soon steam release..........ah, just dreaming there.

But "yes" steam is on the mind of folks at MTL. Time will tell.
Loren

Glad to know they have it on their radar. For the time being I have enough catching up to do with Z to keep me busy for awhile! Thanks for the input Loren.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds