Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Thursday, April 25, 2024

ZCS 2011 NTS Banner Special

More
12 years 10 months ago #10964 by soccrdad30
ZCS 2011 NTS Banner Special was created by soccrdad30
Z Central Station would like to present our “2011 National Train Show Banner Special”. Please let me explain. There has been much talk of new Z product announcements and releases scheduled for the 2011 NTS in Sacramento, the ZoCal group is busy gearing up for a major record display, many modelers are attending with their BYOZ layouts. There will be many Z retailers and manufacturers there also. This is the event we as a Z scale community don’t want to miss in showcasing 1:220 train modeling.

So how does ZCS fit in? Simply. Let ZCS help you and the Z modeling community. I want to offer a free banner button to any and all Z scale business, user group, manufacturer, and of course hobby stores that sell Z. This offer is open to the larger companies like MTL, Marklin, and AZL down to the smaller mom & pop shops. This offer is open to any Z scale user group, and the offer stands for any hobby shop/online store that sells Z. My offer stands for Z businesses and user groups no matter where you are located in the world.

Here are my rules.
1. The free banners will be 140 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall. Roughly half the size of Stonebridge Models banner currently on ZCS.

2. You may submit a pre-designed banner button, otherwise I can create a generic button for you.

3. Your free banner button must link back to your website or email address.

4. I will start adding banner buttons on June 1st, 2011 and they will be removed on July 31st, 2011. Plenty of time to build a marketing plan to draw new customers. You get two months of free banner advertising!

5. Did I mention that every banner button will be displayed at the bottom of every page? I will not guarantee banner location within the page.

6. One banner button per entity.

7. Lastly. You must email me to let me know you want a free banner button. I will not create banner buttons without your request.

When you privately email me, attach an image for your banner button, the link to your site, and some contact information. Yes, I will check any website URL or email address to confirm authenticity.

If you have ever wanted to generate new business or re-generate interest in your business, products, or user group, this is the perfect opportunity. This is one thing I can do for the Z community, this is what Z Central Station does best. Wouldn’t it be cool to create a one click Z community with three dozen or more banners representing every aspect of Z?

Sincerely,

John Kellett
Z Central Station
www.zcentralstation.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #10996 by garthah
Replied by garthah on topic Re: ZCS 2011 NTS Banner Special
banner ad cheers Garth

cheerz Garth
Attachments:

More
12 years 10 months ago #10997 by garthah
Replied by garthah on topic Re: ZCS 2011 NTS Banner Special
banner ad thanks Garth

cheerz Garth
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds