Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Tuesday, April 23, 2024

CHAT-- A Good Thing

More
12 years 11 months ago #10929 by Fred
CHAT-- A Good Thing was created by Fred
One of the outstanding features of Z Central Station is the chat room. It is open 24/7 but usually starts to get active about 8 PM 2000 DST east coast time and continues well past midnight at times. The discussions are about Z, model railroading, and trains in general, but may drift off in any number of directions. It's a good way to get to know some of the members, apart from an avatar and an occasional posting. Sometimes some breaking news is released on chat that is not posted elsewhere. Some manufactures join in intermittently and give us a chance to ask questions or give them our wish list. John Kellet and Stony Smith are frequent chatterers, ZCS owner; and the "whose at fault", respectively. You can voice your opinions, concerns, make suggestions of how ZCS can expand or just banter back and forth. Some chat sessions span the globe from Germany, across the USA and Canada, to Japan. Often links are inserted of photos, and other sites that are relevent to the topic at hand. An additional feature of chat - at the top of the box- you can go back in "history" from 1 to 12 hours. This way you are not stuck in a rigid time frame. Often one member may have a question and another the answer or a site link to visit. Come on and visit- you might like it.
Fred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #10933 by tealplanes
Replied by tealplanes on topic Re: CHAT-- A Good Thing
Come on Fred, let's face it, you are lonely because you are tired of Dragon Lady continually telling you to get your trains off the kitchen table.
Only we understand you completely......and we still like you. :o)

More
12 years 11 months ago #10935 by Kelley
Replied by Kelley on topic Re: CHAT-- A Good Thing
Sorry I have not been on for a while..I can post messages here and there but I cannot chat at this time..maybe this weekend :(

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds