Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Thursday, April 18, 2024

Micro-Trains Reissues F7

More
13 years 2 months ago #10403 by Ztrains
Micro-Trains Reissues F7 was created by Ztrains
I've just posted a quick F7 Q&A over at Ztrains.com with Ben Thielemann, Marketing Director at MTL:

www.ztrains.com/z-scale-news/micro-trains-f7/

John
www.ztrains.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #10404 by Kelley
Replied by Kelley on topic Re: Micro-Trains Reissues F7
Yes I am greedy and obnoxious..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Do the CB&Q greybacks!! (They were almost white) Paint was called artificial aluminum but please please please dont paint them silver. Whitish grey. If you need referance pics for the markings and numbers, I can get them!!!!!

More
13 years 2 months ago #10405 by Mr.JA
Replied by Mr.JA on topic Re: Micro-Trains Reissues F7
After reading the interview, all I have to say is... disappointing. :( Not to take away from Joe's great efforts in promoting and pushing Z through on MTL's mis-management... all this will do is take away man-power and resources from working on and releasing actual new Z body-styles. :dry:

Same old bodies with the same old mechanism and the same old unpowered B-unit rolling issues... sorry, I'll take a pass. :unsure:

More
13 years 1 month ago #10411 by silentargus
Replied by silentargus on topic Re: Micro-Trains Reissues F7
I would rather have seen those rumored E-units, but I still wouldn't mind picking up a few more F7As at retail prices instead of fee-bay auction rates.

I don't suppose there's any chance of MTL releasing the bare mechanisms... I had a notion a while ago to just power all my B's to eliminate the bricklike performance but didn't get around to it.

I wonder, will the road numbers of the re-releases will be different from the original units for each road name?

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds