Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Thursday, April 18, 2024

micro track collecction for sale

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #18240 by garthah
micro track collecction for sale was created by garthah
I have a large collection of micro track from my large layout that has been decommissioned, so it is used, but was not exposed, always under cover, so in very good condition it includes 9 left and 12 right hand turnouts each with one section of R491 13 degree curved and 110mm straight which can be trimmed or untrimmed, plus lots of 110 mm straight a few 220 mm straight pieces plus lotts of curved track, R491 13 deg curved , R220 45 degree and R 195 45 degree and 30 degree curved all are complete with rail joiners and roadbed joiners and clean shipping from Canada to anywhere in Canada and USA is $9.50 in cardboard sandwich in padded envelope for small orders or boxed for larger orders at $14.00 . anyone interested can e-mail me here [ garth dot a dot hamilton at gmail dot com ] (remember to replace the dot and at with appropriate symbols) I also have several turnouts that were converted to power routing. either both or diverging route only.

regardz Garth

cheerz Garth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #18241 by garthah
Replied by garthah on topic micro track collecction for sale
a pair of turnouts with straight and curved track #25.00 or 5 for $50.00 any combination of left and right

regards Garth

cheerz Garth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds