Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Sneak peek at 3D rendering of new turntable

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #16965 by garthah

Above the design of our turntable. The followings are the details for your reference.

1) The size and other features are all same as Marklin.

2) Analog control and DCC for both.

3) We hope the design is all common for all of the world.

We would like to get your opinion about the design. we realize it will not be 100% satisfactory for North American market, because we have to consider our primary market in Japan market and also the European market too but hope we can compromise some and make it as better for all.
Anyway, your straight opinion is good for us. Of course comments from your friends will be welcome for us too.

The only known engines that will not fit on this are the AZL Brass, Challenger, Big Boy, and possibly the GS4 also.

you can use the contact page on Rokuhan's Web site to pass your comments
www.rokuhan.com/english/contact/index.html

cheerz
Garth

cheerz Garth
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: southernnscale, t.edmunds, Zcratchman_Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #16975 by garthah
The mast will be detachable, and connecting track will come in groups of 3.

cheerz Garth

More
10 years 1 month ago #16983 by Zcratchman_Joe
Replied by Zcratchman_Joe on topic Re: Sneak peek at 3D rendering of new turntable
There are plenty of turntables in the US that look just like this. It's about as North American as they come!

And it's about time someone got around to making one. My son and I just bought a Marklin turntable with the idea of getting the measurements to make most of the parts at Shapeways… Now we won’t need to go through the trouble… Nor need to find a circuit’s guy to help with the electrical. It’s really not a project I relished taking on. I just thought someone needed to, and now someone has. Thank you!

Any idea of the price point yet?

Joe

Time to create page: 0.578 seconds