Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Saturday, April 20, 2024

113 additional cars available soon

More
10 years 8 months ago #15994 by garthah
113 additional cars available soon was created by garthah
www.rokuhan.com/english/news/2013/08/release-of-113-series-extension-set.html

The above link shows a video of the additional cars in sets of 2 and 5 that will be available starting in September in Japan for e their 113-2000 Shonan colour of Japan West and Yokosuka 113-1500 colour scheme of Japan West, allowing one to create a complete eleven car train in either colour scheme. In the 2 care add on sets one car is a second powered car. All cars can be lit with the addition of their A009 lighting kit.

cheerz Garth

cheerz Garth
The following user(s) said Thank You: southernnscale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #15995 by Fred
Replied by Fred on topic Re: 113 additional cars available soon
A couple of questions Garth.. These are very nice models.....They also have a good marketing system, or tool, with short videos of new releases.
1. When is Rokuhan going to enter the North American market??
2. MTL seems to be STUCK on SLOW or NO new body styles, ......Where did they go???
3. Are there more Zer's in Japan than the NA market??

More
10 years 8 months ago #15996 by garthah
Replied by garthah on topic Re: 113 additional cars available soon
I am not a liberty to disclose all that I know but there were things going on behind the scenes at Atlanta that should result in something North American to appear in the future whether there will be a sample and announcement at Cleveland next year or later than that I have no idea, I think it is now a "when will it appear " not an "if it will appear". That is as much as I will say

cheerz Garth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred, Gerd, southernnscale

More
10 years 8 months ago #15997 by garthah
Replied by garthah on topic Re: 113 additional cars available soon
some additional information.
The 4 car set has the additional power car and the set come i a book case sleeve. teh 2 car set is un-powered and those cars will fit into empty spaces in the book case sleeve for the original 4 ca set. There is also a add on rapido coupler set so the head end cars from more than one set can be combined into a longer train.

cheerz Garth

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds