Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Friday, April 19, 2024

Marklin goodies, Loco, Cars, great prices

More
11 years 1 month ago #15364 by speedbird
Some goodies from my little layout. No boxes sadly. Price is $5 for shipping, also I will combine it all up or sell individually.

Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I'm sure most of you know me from the chat room, thanks for taking a peek!

---

Up for sale is my excellent little Marklin 0-6-0 Br89 Steam locomotive. Marklin number 8800.

This little gem was used on my z scale layout as a yard switcher and over the past few years, it was hardly used. It will need lubricated but it is clean and runs. No dents or paint scratches that I can see.

Asking $75.00 obo

Next up is my little Marklin z scale 8609 baggage car or wagon.

The doors open and close and the overall condition is excellent. It ran only a few times on my layout.

Asking $15

Next up for sale is my Marklin passenger coach car. Marklin number 8700. Excellent condition.

This little car was on my layout for about a year. Hardly used. Sadly it mostly sat at the depot so I'm selling it on to a good home.

Asking $15

Up for sale is my Marklin boxcar or goods wagon. Marklin number 8605. Excellent condition.

This little car was on my layout for about a year. Hardly used. Sadly it mostly sat at the freight yard so I'm selling it on to a good home. This little gem is lightly weathered for a realistic appearance.

Again, asking $15
----

Up for sale is my Marklin boxcar or goods wagon. Marklin number 8605. Excellent condition

This little car was on my layout for about a year. Hardly used. Sadly it mostly sat at the freight yard so I'm selling it on to a good home. This little gem is lightly weathered for a realistic appearance. The car was repainted and new decals added. It was originally purchased with the paint in poor condition. Looks excellent now!

Asking $13

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #15379 by speedbird
Replied by speedbird on topic Re: Marklin goodies, Loco, Cars, great prices
Marklin 0-6-0 serviced and lubricated. Running like a top!

More
11 years 1 month ago #15406 by speedbird
Replied by speedbird on topic Re: Marklin goodies, Loco, Cars, great prices
The 0-6-0 is all that's left. $70 obo!

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds