Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Wednesday, April 24, 2024

ZCS Virtual Garage Sale for Z!

More
11 years 10 months ago #13835 by soccrdad30
ZCS Virtual Garage Sale for Z! was created by soccrdad30
Greetingz everyone,

Warmer weather is upon us, outdoor activities are taking more of our time such as yard work, vacations, family reunions, and garage sales.

Z Central Station would like to announce the first virtual garage sale for Z. Are you looking to sell some unwanted Z? Wanting to trade some specific Z items? How would you like to list up to 30 items FREE?

Starting Sunday July 1st, 2012 I will create a “Garage Sale Section” on the home page of ZCS, which will contain the links to the various ‘virtual’ garage sales. Send me up to 30 images of the items you want to sell. Each image that you send me should be under 1Mb in size. (I can help you, if you need it) I will need your full name, email address, and pictures. I will run the ‘virtual’ garage sale for two weeks which will end on Monday July 16th, 2012.

If you have been on Z Central Station lately, you may have already noticed Alex Bercq’s Z Sale. Your ‘personal’ virtual garage sale page will be the same as I created Alex’s. Interested buyers/traders will contact you via your email address link listed at the top of the page.

If you want to send me a listing, that will work too. As I mentioned, this will be free to the Z community. If you are happy with your sales, I would appreciate a small Z item donation to help restock the ZCS prize vault. With any donated Z, I will give you credit when I use your item as a prize for future contests.

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #14037 by SJ-BAZ-man
Replied by SJ-BAZ-man on topic Re: ZCS Virtual Garage Sale for Z!
John, still doing the GS? I see items up there after the 7/16 date. Moving, have a few thinned out New and dang near new rolling stock to move.

Jeff M

More
11 years 8 months ago #14039 by soccrdad30
Replied by soccrdad30 on topic Re: ZCS Virtual Garage Sale for Z!
Morning Jeff. I am planning to run the GS another week or so, you are very welcome in doing so. Send them to my This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. email address.

John

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds