Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Announcing TBS Kit Number 2!

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #12257 by David K. Smith
Announcing TBS Kit Number 2! was created by David K. Smith
TBS Z-02: Broad Street Bank/First National Bank

Introducing the second in a series of Z Scale classic American downtown structures from the TownBuilder System, a collaboration of talent dedicated to bringing you the finest kits possible. Broad Street Bank/First National Bank is much like many sturdy stone banks found in American towns, a representation of the timeless architecture unique to Anytown, USA.

As with our first release the Broad Street Bank offers you unparallelled Z Scale detail through a mixture of mediums. With a combination of our masterfully precise drawings and our sharpened laser skills we present to you this fine kit.

What is TownBuilder System? It's a collaboration of two creative model manufacturers, Stonebridge Models and NZT Products . We've come together to produce high-quality, innovative kits and accessories for model railroaders working in N and Z scales.

Formed in August 2011, TBS released our first Z scale kit last month, Plain Jane's Thrift Store, and with the addition of this new bank kit you can easily see a new town being designed and readied for your layout or diorama. You can purchase the kit from Stonebridge Models (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or any dealer carrying Stonebridge Models and NZT Products.

Every month we'll be releasing a new kit. Please stop back again as we build both our product line and our TownBuilder System website.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12259 by Mr.JA
Replied by Mr.JA on topic Re: Announcing TBS Kit Number 2!
WoW! :woohoo: I mean... REALLY WoW! B)

More
12 years 4 months ago #12261 by Fred
Replied by Fred on topic Re: Announcing TBS Kit Number 2!
Yup! Sure is a nice looking Kit!! Every town is built around a bank-- now Kelly can make some cops and robbers..-- even has a night deposit box.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12262 by stonysmith
Replied by stonysmith on topic Re: Announcing TBS Kit Number 2!
To repeat Alex.. WOW!

Now, we just need a bunch of Z scale tents so we can have our own Occupy TBS. :ohmy:

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #12264 by David K. Smith
Replied by David K. Smith on topic Re: Announcing TBS Kit Number 2!
Nice initial reactions. We were hoping it might knock off a few socks. For those who would like to see several nice big, clear images of this unique kit, and read more about its features, please visit the TownBuilder System page dedicated to the bank: townbuildersystem.com/tbs-z02.htm

More
12 years 4 months ago #12267 by tealplanes
Replied by tealplanes on topic Re: Announcing TBS Kit Number 2!
Stony,
I always knew you were a trouble maker. If you occupy then I'll have to call in the authorities and check on your permit to occupy. No spitting, urinating, or throwing trash......

Seriously guys, this kit is just short of absolutely stunning....... allowing for the human factor here.

I am privy to all that is going on between these two creative geniuses, (Dave and Karin) and I am amazed at what these two do together.

Dave in my opinion has opened up a whole new chapter in Z scale and now I fear that he is going to grow old and die long before he can turn his countless dreams into reality. He really does have way more on his drawing board than we can even imagine. Hats should be taken off in Dave's honor.

I think as the kits and other products come into existence, we are going to realize just how fortunate we are that David has 'dreamed the dream' and is now putting it into action.

I stand, or should I say bow in awe of David. And Karin too, she is a pretty talented gal in my humble opinion. Am I fortunate or what?

With all due respect and reverence to these two fine modelers and manufacturers.

And here's a cup of cheer to all those manufacturers who strive to make Z scale a better world. I salute you all.

Loren the admirer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KIN477

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds