Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Friday, May 03, 2024

Cleaner I use for Shapeways

More
11 years 6 days ago #15561 by stonysmith
Replied by stonysmith on topic Re: Cleaner I use for Shapeways
800x600 or 1024x768 should work just fine.
If you continue to have problems, email the picture to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 days ago #15562 by southernnscale
Replied by southernnscale on topic Re: Cleaner I use for Shapeways
I've asked this question a lot! Because when I started painting these very small Forklifts the paint would not cover right. I've tried Dish soap Didn't work. I know I don't know a lot about the Plastic or what ever is use to make these very small items and using a stiff brush parts can break. But I found this product at Dollar store and it cost only Four dollars it comes in a spray and says it will remove the following: Pen and marker ink, grease, grime, oil, shoe polish, makeup, spots and stains on carpet and fabric, for use on fully cured varnished and oil based painted surfaces, most hard plastic, plus more. Its water based called Goof-Off2
It contains Benzyl Alcohol, 2-Butoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, I soak them for about 10 min. and washed them off with water and let them dry It seemed to work the paint when on good. Nothing happened to the small parts on the crane I could is the holes for the running rigging. If this might hurt the Shapeways products please let me know

Thanks,
Walt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds