Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Thursday, April 18, 2024

Covers for Z and N Standard Barges Announced

More
10 years 4 months ago #16594 by Pete Nolan
N Scale Ships has introduced two one-piece covers for its 195' Standard Barge.

The first is a model of the modern rounded molded fiberglass covers. The model represents seven covers with nine ribs and four ventilation hatches each, and two end hatches, also with ventilation hatches. The covers are shown on an unpainted, non-detailed Standard Barge.

N Scale Rounded Cover

The second is a model of the older sloped roof covers. There are eight sections with five raised panels per section.

N Scale Peaked Cover

Z Scale Rounded Cover

Z Scale Peaked Cover

These are one-piece cast resin pieces that precisely fit the holds of the previously announced Standard Barges. They are in production now, and will be shipped in mid-February. Unless ordered painted with gray primer, they will come unpainted. Painting is an additional $3.

Rounded covers are $29 in N and $24 in Z. Barges are not included. If purchased with a barge, one cover is $19 in N and $14 in Z--that is, one cover per barge is discounted.

Peaked covers are $24 in N and $20 in Z. Barges are not included. If purchased with a barge, one cover is $15 in N and $11 in Z--that is, one cover per barge is discounted.

Additional discounts are available for multiple orders: 10% for three to nine; 15% for ten or more.

For more information visit nscaleships.com or contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: southernnscale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #16595 by Rowan
Looking good

More
10 years 4 months ago #16599 by southernnscale
Replied by southernnscale on topic Re: Covers for Z and N Standard Barges Announced
Peter,
Are you going to have a set made up for one price Barge W/cover. So those that don't have either can but them by the set which would be nice!!! ;)

More
10 years 4 months ago #16600 by Pete Nolan
Replied by Pete Nolan on topic Re: Covers for Z and N Standard Barges Announced
I'm giving a $10 discount on the rounded cover ($9 discount on the peaked) if bought with a barge. So there is a package price. And further discounts on quantities.

More
10 years 4 months ago #16617 by soccrdad30
Replied by soccrdad30 on topic Re: Covers for Z and N Standard Barges Announced
That is a great idea Pete. By the way, here is Pete's company url: NScaleShips Just click and you are there!

John

More
10 years 4 months ago #16622 by southernnscale
Replied by southernnscale on topic Re: Covers for Z and N Standard Barges Announced
Got HTTP-404 :woohoo: No ships no nothing!

More
10 years 3 months ago #16626 by Fred
Walt- Try this:
www.nscaleships.com
I hope that works.

More
10 years 3 months ago #16628 by southernnscale
Fred! thanks! That worked. I'll save that one!

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #16630 by Pete Nolan
Replied by Pete Nolan on topic Re: Covers for Z and N Standard Barges Announced
I've been meaning to put nscaleships.com in my signature line.

I'm down in Alabama until February, and have been working hard on a line of Z scale towboats for mid-February release. Stay tuned! They look good, and should be relatively inexpensive. Got a 145 x 48, 110 x 34 and 85 x 30 in the works.

Pete Nolan
www.nscaleships.com

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds