Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Friday, April 19, 2024

CAT D8 logging dozer

• Heavy-Equipment-Designer
More
10 years 6 months ago #16198 by Heavy-Equipment-Designer
Replied by Heavy-Equipment-Designer on topic Re: CAT D8 logging dozer
Thanks Walt, I appreciate that. I guess file storage is an issue on their site which I can understand since they cover everything there. I was going to show the entire CAT series at once but with a one meg upload limit per hour, I'll have to do break it up into separate posts. But I'll also have to wait 2 more days as i just tried to post the images and was told I must be a registered member for at least 3 days in order to post links. Certainly not the end of the world.
The following user(s) said Thank You: southernnscale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #16199 by southernnscale
Replied by southernnscale on topic Re: CAT D8 logging dozer
I had trouble with picture downloads to! I don't understand! I think I had written about 10 E-mails to them And they slowly returned my e-mail after a while since I didn't give up after the couple of E-mails. I had to explain it over a over again the problem. I was then not interested in adding any information on there web site. It seem they weren't interested in my problem. I can Download picture now after a month of trying. I guess you will have to go through the same thing I did.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heavy-Equipment-Designer

More
10 years 6 months ago #16200 by Heavy-Equipment-Designer
It can be frustrating trying to navigate and use a new website your not familiar with. I have many supplier websites that only Internet Exploiter will work with if I have to upload anything to or interact with. Its a pain but I think the problem is even though the internet has been around for a while, its still very young. Add its literally changing everyday and it seems like a your always having to update, update, update.... Add the that, its being incorporated into everything and therefore is trying to work with everything. Yet it seems to flawlessly work with nothing.... That being said Walt, just like all new technology I think the kinks will someday get worked out but there will just be a lot of hair pulling until that happens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: southernnscale

More
10 years 6 months ago #16254 by southernnscale
Did you ever get your work on train board? I haven't seen anything! I don't go there much I have a few pictures but not many!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heavy-Equipment-Designer

More
10 years 6 months ago #16256 by Heavy-Equipment-Designer
Hey Walt,

I have posted them. I had to do 3 different posts since I could not get all the pictures up at once. If you scroll down the posts in the Z section a bit they should be there.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #16260 by southernnscale
Jon,
I saw them I was having problems I sent an e-mail to the Admin, Told him the problems I was having they fixed it. they gave me 9.5 MB for down loading pictures plus they have all scales. I have downloaded quite a few pic and I haven't had any problem but I did join the site!

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds