Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Thursday, April 18, 2024

Cars by A2 modells

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #13451 by mdvholland
Cars by A2 modells was created by mdvholland
At Altenbeken I ran into these guys, A2 modells. They're from Holland (A2 is the main interstate highway in the country, and their near/at it), they're two bros, one an architect and the other an artist. :dry:

Anyways, they make nice cars in Z. See their website, unfortunately not enough pix yet, but the cars are very nice and detailed. Note they come unpainted in either grey, yellow or green. :blink:
Includes a range of vintage American cars, like De Soto.
A2 modells

cheers,
Matt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelley, loadmaster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #13452 by Kelley
Replied by Kelley on topic Re: Cars by A2 modells
I got 4 of the cars. It is taking paint pretty good. They will take some ideas but, they shot down my wish for a 1960 ford Fairlane :( The will be doing some modifications for the Studebaker truck. :laugh: Kind of nice getting older model cars, if you are doing 1962 in the rural Midwest, most folks would be driving cars from 40s and 50s still. they are great for junkyards and rusting hulks in yards if you are doing 60s to 70s, and later than that, well you can use them at hotrod shows, county fairs, parades, and whatnot.
What is REALLY cool, is they have a Buick that is just like the superintendent drove on the Q with hy-rail

More
11 years 11 months ago #13569 by mdvholland
Replied by mdvholland on topic Re: Cars by A2 modells
Hey Kelley, please share some pictures with us? :woohoo:

Matt

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds