Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Friday, May 03, 2024

Making a pond or river HELP!

More
13 years 6 months ago #9924 by ron222
Making a pond or river HELP! was created by ron222
I would like to make a simple water fall to pond to river. Is there any links someone would share so I could read about doing it. Is there a simple procedure? Thanks Ron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #9925 by rvn2001
Replied by rvn2001 on topic Re: Making a pond or river HELP!
Ron,
If it's not going to be big falls, I apply clear silicone sealant to wax paper and brush it gently to create ripples. You can peel the silicone off of the wax paper when it's dry and trim and glue in place.
Thom Welsch

More
13 years 6 months ago #9926 by rvn2001
Ron,
If it's not going to be big falls, I apply clear silicone sealant to wax paper and brush it gently to create ripples. You can peel the silicone off of the wax paper when it's dry and trim and glue in place.
Thom Welsch

More
13 years 6 months ago #9927 by ron222
Replied by ron222 on topic Re: Making a pond or river HELP!
That sounds great for the falls. What do you do on the small pond part? Thanks Ron

rvn2001 wrote:

Ron,
Thom Welsch

More
13 years 6 months ago #9928 by rvn2001
I use 2-part epoxy for all standing water but Magic Water, a similar product, works well too. Just make sure everything is sealed well so none of the "water" leaks out.
Thom

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds