Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Friday, May 03, 2024

Module

More
13 years 10 months ago #9308 by sky_68
Module was created by sky_68
Yes, this is a stupid question, I know, but...
Which are the mesaures of the modules in Z scale?
All the mesaures, where can I find it?

Thanks

Paolo

Italy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #9309 by Mattias
Replied by Mattias on topic Re:Module
Nothing stupid with your question, Paolo. I don´t know about the American measures, but for Europe you find quite a few on www.z-friends-europe.de It depends on whta you want to built, American style or European layout, single or double track.
Mattias

More
13 years 10 months ago #9310 by ztrack
Replied by ztrack on topic Re:Module
You can download the Z-Bend Track Standards guide on our resources page. The link is:

www.ztrack.com/resources/index.html

Rob

More
13 years 9 months ago #9323 by Havoc
Replied by Havoc on topic Re:Module
Jörger also has some module coupling sides: www.system-joerger.de/shop/index.php?cPath=1_9&osCsid=da0a0cfbfeea182e3ae5d5e0f7dc45af

but for Europe you find quite a few on www.z-friends-europe.de

Could you point me to where on the "Z Friends Europe" site I can find anything relating to modules?

More
13 years 9 months ago #9327 by Mattias
You have to be a member for it´s not a public forum. If so, you can use this direct link www.z-friends-europe.de/wbb3/index.php?page=Board&boardID=230
The link to Jörger is good as well, as he builts the Module sides for a couple of different norms.
Mattias

More
13 years 9 months ago #9332 by Havoc
Replied by Havoc on topic Re:Module
Oh...forgot I had inscribed myself some time ago. But german forums aren't very welcoming to foreigners so I never posted there. Just took a look at that module standard, and they use Jörger material. PM if you want the pdf, there isn't much in it.

There is also Zmod: www.zmod.no/ It is in Norvegian, but the drawings and photo's are enough to get it.

Another one is ZMRR: www.zmrr.de/ I'm not very convinced about this one.

Funny that Fremo doesn't have anything. As they have something for about any other scale you would expect they know about Z but apparently they don't. Probably not enough rivets to count :D

(I think there must already be a thread about this)

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #9334 by Mattias
Havoc wrote:

Oh...forgot I had inscribed myself some time ago. But german forums aren't very welcoming to foreigners so I never posted there.

Havoc,
don´t hesitate to write in English, there are many who´ll answer you in Englisch as well.
Mattias

More
13 years 9 months ago #9335 by ULie
Replied by ULie on topic Re:Module
Hello Paolo,

there are different module standards in use, and therefore it depends on with whom you want to connect your modules. As Mattias wrote the ZFE board would be the right place to ask about this since you are also from Europe and therefore a connection to a European group would be the closest possibility for you. And don't hesitate to ask in English, because I know you will get an answer and all the help that is possible there.

If you don't want to connect to another group then you're free to create your on measurements just as you need them. But even then I would go for a standard that you maybe in the future might want to connect to.

GreetingZ, HilZen,

Uwe

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds