Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Saturday, April 27, 2024

Ztrains.com: New "Basics" Article

More
15 years 1 month ago #2905 by Ztrains
Ztrains.com: New "Basics" Article was created by Ztrains
This month we continue with our new web section over at Ztrains.com, Z Scale Basics.

In the first two Z Scale Basics articles we talked about track geometry and what sectional track is currently available in Z scale. Now in the newest installment we'll look at one track plan with two variations. The Micro-TrainsĀ® Line Expansion Set is actually more of a track plan in a package than an expansion set, though it can also be used to expand upon track you may already own.

www.ztrains.com/basics/plans/expansion/expansion.html

Also new this month:
You may have noticed a new button on the top of some of our pages over at Ztrains, it's a "Share" button. This little button lets you send an email to friends directly from the pages of Ztrains.

It will tell them which page you want them to see and you can send a short, personalized note along with the linked page. Get the word out and "Share" a page from Ztrains with a friend.

Thanks for visiting Ztrains.com!

John Cubbin
www.ztrains.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2906 by goobnav
Replied by goobnav on topic Re:Ztrains.com: New "Basics" Article
Great article John. If a yard plan is in the works please let that be pushed to the front of the list, you have my vote if you need it.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2912 by Radialman
Replied by Radialman on topic Re:Ztrains.com: New "Basics" Article
Nice articles, John. I really liked the link to the carendt.com scrapbook page. Some good ideas for small layouts there.

Jeremy

More
15 years 1 month ago #2939 by Ztrains
Replied by Ztrains on topic Re:Ztrains.com: New "Basics" Article
Thanks,

I appreciate the nice words on the new article. Not sure yet what the next piece will be but will look into the yard idea.

After looking at the video we have on our homepage now, the whole switching concept is a bit more appealing...

John
www.ztrains.com

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds