Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Saturday, April 27, 2024

Services Offered

• Freddy da Freeloader
More
15 years 6 months ago #218 by Freddy da Freeloader
Services Offered was created by Freddy da Freeloader
Gentlemen,
This thread is to help advance everyones railroad as we all have custom requirements not readily available from the major manufacturers. Consequently we turn to the already limited number of master model makers who are skilled in certain areas.

Long time board members know who does custom work and what they are able to provide in the way of reasonably fast turnarounds.

This creates problems for those with the skills and equipment, in that most of them have commitments themselves to the major manufacturers for bulk releases that we ALL enjoy. They already have back orders on top of the special micro run requests that we as individuals ask them to provide specifically.

In order to help bring the hobby back to these people who's hobby has turned into a second or literally part-time job. It's looking to me like 'we are all' beating the good guys to death with extra work even with good intentions.

If you have a talent or just like to do one thing or another put your shingle out here in this thread!

For my part here is what I'm offering as Services Offered:

Skill: In short order I will be able to provide artwork for custom decals, other services are planned.
Leadtime: 2~6 weeks depending on your requirements/changes.
Compensation: Either cold hard cash or New release Z items or obsolete MTL items you are willing to trade.

Fees Charged: Reasonable but agreed upon prior to acceptance of the order.

Offers:
Accepting: Yes
Backlogged: No
Not Accepting: No

If you have a skill and are willing to share it, put your name in this thread. We won't have to drill down the board seeking services and you won't be contacted if you don't have time or inclinations.

Admin Note: If interest is shown Please make this a Category Topic for easy location.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• zcentral
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 months ago #219 by zcentral
Replied by zcentral on topic Re:Services Offered
Welcome aboard...

Great idea! You may also want to to offer your services by creating your own ad via one of our classified ads under "Z Scale Services Offered"

zcentralstation.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&Itemid=72

-Brad :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds