Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Friday, April 19, 2024

circuit plan for Noch layout Baden Baden

More
7 years 7 months ago #18152 by amadeusm
G'day from Sydney! I A few weeks ago I got the Noch layout Baden Baden and it comes with very little information, particularly in regards to electric, which makes it very difficult indeed for a complete novice like myself. I am using Marklin tracks and like suggested in the track plan, I am intending to use signal 8939 with relais switch 8945 and isolator 8954 and switches 7272 / 7273 as well as feeding track 8590 X2. Now my question: with the listed items, can I connect the pieces in a way that the train stops at red? And if yes, how ? If anyone has circuit plans / diagrams, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! media.noch.de/filestore/2/4/6/5_94324a36349eeb8/2465_39afacbce9886cc.pdf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #18156 by z.scale.hobo
Replied by z.scale.hobo on topic circuit plan for Noch layout Baden Baden
Noch really does not provide a circuit diagram. They are relying on people using the Marklin literature to get by.

8945: medienpdb.maerklin.de/product_files/1/pdf/8945_betrieb.pdf

Check this site for more information as lots of stuff has gone missing from the Marklin main site:
www.guidetozscale.com/html/signals.html
Including this page: www.guidetozscale.com/html/automatic_operation.html

Frank Daniels
Owner - z.scale.hobo, A Noch Top Dealer
www.zscalehobo.com
Irvine, California USA
The following user(s) said Thank You: amadeusm

More
7 years 7 months ago #18157 by amadeusm
Replied by amadeusm on topic circuit plan for Noch layout Baden Baden
Thank you! I have had a great moment of success today and figured it out! After a long period of research. I did look at a lot of stuff and finally found an obscure entry in another forum that was really helpful. The Noch track plan tells you what material to buy and there are some electrical diagrams, but they use different stuff and don't show how one is supposed to use the relais switch with the circuit breaker and the signal. But finally figured it out. Great feeling :-) !

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds