Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Friday, April 19, 2024

Stonebridge Models Speeder Shed Bash Contest

More
12 years 7 months ago #11537 by rvn2001
Very nice, John. I like the hoist inside.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 7 months ago #11544 by Mr. White
Replied by Mr. White on topic Re: Stonebridge Models Speeder Shed Bash Contest
This is my entry for the speeder shed contest.
Attachments:
More
12 years 7 months ago #11545 by rvn2001
Very nice, Zac. I see you've even opened the front door.
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #11561 by ejshelton
Replied by ejshelton on topic Re: Stonebridge Models Speeder Shed Bash Contest
Here are pics of my Speeder shed and Speeder. Sorry the pics aren't very good.....I'm not a photographer. :woohoo:

Attachments:
More
12 years 7 months ago #11562 by tealplanes
Replied by tealplanes on topic Re: Stonebridge Models Speeder Shed Bash Contest
Ellen,

Nice shed, but I have to tell you I was shocked to see the callus disregard for the children's safety by letting them play near equipment like that and allowing that one child to climb upon the roof top is so dangerous. Someone is liable to report this to children's services and then you'll get into trouble. The parents of those chidlren are already in deep doo doo for child endangerment. :o)
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #11563 by rvn2001
I especially like the baby riding in the trailer. The equipment is obviously de-comissioned.
Kids just wanna have fun!
More
12 years 7 months ago #11564 by GNFan
My turn (the looming deadline got my attention).

When I added the speeder rails, the glue made the ink I'd used to make them black to run. I was able to clean the mess up. The result seems vaguely prototypical, in that it looks like small patches of spilled oil. I'm very pleased with how the photos turned out, taken outside - rather dramatic.

Mike

More
12 years 7 months ago #11565 by rvn2001
That is dramatic...sunrise on the railroad!
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #11568 by t.edmunds
Replied by t.edmunds on topic Re: Stonebridge Models Speeder Shed Bash Contest
Here is my speeder shed

Attachments:
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #11569 by t.edmunds
Here is my kit bash. BTW the yellow speeder is on a test drive and Vern has no idea where the guys from the nut ward took it.

Attachments:
More
12 years 7 months ago #11575 by tealplanes
Replied by tealplanes on topic Re: Stonebridge Models Speeder Shed Bash Contest
Kinda nice Tom. What would you do with a 200 piece kit? :o)
More
12 years 7 months ago #11593 by soccrdad30
Replied by soccrdad30 on topic Re: Stonebridge Models Speeder Shed Bash Contest
The winners of the Speeder Shed Contest are...... (drumroll) Winner of the Original build is Zac White! And the winner of the Kitbash Speeder Shed is Tom Edmunds!!! Congratulations to both!

Here is the prize package from Stonebridge Models!

I will contact you later with Loren's email address to work out the shipping. Congratulations guys, well done! John
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred, Mr.JA, Mr. White, t.edmunds
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #11594 by Fred
Congratulations to the winners-Zac and Tom. Well Done! BTW I hope the escaped nuts bring your scooter back.
And to all contestants for joining in the contest. It was fun to see how each of you attacked this project with imagination and craftyness. :) and with vim and viger Too.
Thanks also to John- Z Central, Stony-- The little scooter maker, Stonbridge Models for making the contest happen.
Fred
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. White
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #11599 by t.edmunds
Is this our Vern?

Poor Vern!!

Vern works hard at the SPEEDER SHED but spends two nights each week bowling, and plays golf every Saturday. His wife thinks he's pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday she takes him to a local strip club.

The doorman at the club greets them and says, 'Hey, Vern! How ya doin?' His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before. 'Oh no, He's in my bowling league'.

When they are seated, a waitress asks Vern If he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser. His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, 'How did she know that you drink Budweiser?' 'I recognize her, she's the waitress from the golf club. I always have a Bud at the end of the 1st nine, honey.'

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her Arms around Vern, starts to rub herself all over him and says, 'Hi Vern. Want your usual table dance, big boy?'

Vern's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club. Vern follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in Beside her.

Vern tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, But his wife is having none of it she is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every 4 letter word in the book..

The cabby turns around and says, 'Geez Vern, you picked up a real bitch this time.'

VERN'S FUNERAL WILL BE HELD THIS COMING FRIDAY.

Arrived in my email today. .. . .. I couldn't resist te
The following user(s) said Thank You: craZ13, Fred
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #11600 by KIN477
Congrats gentlemen, you both do great work.
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds