Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Tuesday, April 30, 2024

What are these Z Points?

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #1222 by Socalz44
What are these Z Points? was created by Socalz44
Friends, Z Points? Yes, this is something new. When we started this site the old posting totals sort of fell by the wayside. Some don't care, but many do. So Brad has come up with a way to sort of reserrect the old system. Now everything you do here has a point total awarded. So, if you want to make Z Central Station a bigger success than it is, and want your point totals grow you simply go about business as usual and the points will grow with your imput. Awards for points? A toaster? Not sure. Brad is serious about ZCS and wants the site to grow and offer more goodies. What many of you may not know is that each little addition to the basic home page, like Galleries or Chat for example cost Brad extra money each month. Trainboard has different levels of membership based on monetary donations. If you click on My Z Central above, you will see what you need to know about Z Points and also if you're inclined, to use Paypal to help offset the monthly expenditures. Plus you get Z Points. When we switched over many of you brought this donations idea up. Brad didn't want to do it. Today the cost of these types of websites continues to go up, just like everything else. So, here is your chance to keep ZCS up and running with all the goodies and more. Hopefully, all who pledged support a couple of months ago will take the opportunity to come through now. Thank you, Jim CCRR:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• zcentral
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #1223 by zcentral
Replied by zcentral on topic Re:What are these Z Points?
To read more about Z Points CLICK HERE .

To learn how to earn Z Points CLICK HERE .

:woohoo:

More
15 years 3 months ago #1264 by bsteg
Replied by bsteg on topic Re:What are these Z Points?
Thanks to everyone who donated with our new Z Points and set 2009 off with a great start for Z Central. I will be looking into 2 bugs Uwe pointed out.

1) Members can only donate for Z Points 100 at a time when using Internet Explorer (seems to work in firefox)

2) Photos added to the gallery do not show the "owner" correctly.

I will be posting a "wish list" soon of all the things we have discussed doing for the site but requires hiring a programmer (ie importing old archive forum post to the forum, etc. I will then go out to bid for a programmer to do the work for us.

Happy New Year!
-Brad

More
15 years 3 months ago #1265 by ULie
Replied by ULie on topic Re:What are these Z Points?
Hello BRad,
bsteg wrote:

Members can only donate for Z Points 100 at a time when using Internet Explorer (seems to work in firefox)

Sorry that I forgot to mention it, I use Opera 9.63 as my browser under Windows Vista.

GreetingZ, HilZen,

Uwe

More
15 years 3 months ago #1276 by craZ13
Replied by craZ13 on topic Re:What are these Z Points?
Hi Brad,
FYI. It would only let me do 100 at a time and I use Safari.

Thanks,

Jerry B)

More
15 years 3 months ago #1290 by Havoc
Replied by Havoc on topic Re:What are these Z Points?
With the other changes I now each time have to reload the forum page to be recognised as logged in. And sometimes I get the message I earned a point just by coming to the forum page before it recognises me as logged in. Seems to be easy to earn tose points.

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds