Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Saturday, April 20, 2024

National Train Show Countdown

More
14 years 2 months ago #7861 by tealplanes
National Train Show Countdown was created by tealplanes
What significance does the number 78 have for today?
That's the days until the Z convention.
If you're planning on attending, well, why not sign up this week if you haven't already?

Going to be a lot of fun.:)

Loren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #7871 by animek
Replied by animek on topic Re:National Train Show Countdown
Please! Take a lot of pictures for us that lives in the East coast.

Boy! I would have loved seeing the MTL plant tour!.....Bummer! :(

Ben

My web site: www.animekmodels.com

More
14 years 1 month ago #8351 by garthah
Replied by garthah on topic Re:National Train Show Countdown
tealplanes wrote:

What significance does the number 78 have for today?
That's the days until the Z convention.
If you're planning on attending, well, why not sign up this week if you haven't already?

Going to be a lot of fun.:)

Loren

Well the number 78 has changed to 50 now. Wow Air Canada now flies into Portland with connections to Medford so we can travel on points so it looks like this Canuck is going to make Medford at the end of April. Travel on points means got to travel early and stay late. Arrivng on Wednesday and leaving on Monday. What entertainment you got for those extra days Loren.

Waiting for a call back from Ramada to make a reservation.

CUL
cheerz Garth

cheerz Garth

More
14 years 1 month ago #8352 by saundebn
Replied by saundebn on topic Re:National Train Show Countdown
I checked in yesterday with the Convention organizers and found out that while there are a fair number of folks already signed up, there is still plenty of room for more folks to register and attend. I know that I'm booked to attend so that I can hopefully meet up with a number of folks that I've only read about in these fine web logs :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #8353 by tealplanes
Replied by tealplanes on topic Re:National Train Show Countdown
garthah wrote:

Arrivng on Wednesday and leaving on Monday. What entertainment you got for those extra days Loren.

CUL
cheerz Garth

Well now, I'm not sure what would tickle your fancy, but I'm sure we can conjure up some sort of activities to keep you from getting bored.

There are things to see in this area so depending on weather, we might be able to direct you to some good rail fanning. Of course, you won't have a vehicle so we'll have to get you one of our local mules hitched up and ready to go. You just might have some company for a day or so. Don't know who all is going to hang around for a little while. We'll look into some things for you,

More
14 years 1 month ago #8354 by garthah
Replied by garthah on topic Re:National Train Show Countdown
tealplanes wrote:

garthah wrote:

Arrivng on Wednesday and leaving on Monday. What entertainment you got for those extra days Loren.

CUL
cheerz Garth

Well now, I'm not sure what would tickle your fancy, but I'm sure we can conjure up some sort of activities to keep you from getting bored.

There are things to see in this area so depending on weather, we might be able to direct you to some good rail fanning. Of course, you won't have a vehicle so we'll have to get you one of our local mules hitched up and ready to go. You just might have some company for a day or so. Don't know who all is going to hang around for a little while. We'll look into some things for you,

Thanks for this Loren sent you a private e-mail through ZCS

Looking forward to this event.

cheerz Garth

cheerz Garth

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds