Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Saturday, April 20, 2024

Coffee table layout

More
14 years 8 months ago #5539 by Kelley
Coffee table layout was created by Kelley
Hi everybody
I was chcking out a Home Depot in Dublin Ca (my first time in one) and I saw this big square coffee table in the outdoor funiture dept. that would be super cool to put a layout in.. It was called natures retreat and was on sale for about 180 dollars. With a little work i think it would be perfect. I just cant find a way to put it in my bags to take back with me:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #5540 by shamoo737
Replied by shamoo737 on topic Re:Coffee table layout
Kelly, if only Robert Toole is still in the air force. He could airdrop it in Germany.:laugh:

More
14 years 8 months ago #5542 by Beverly56
Replied by Beverly56 on topic Re:Coffee table layout
We have Home Depots here too. Small world. I prefer to shop at Rona, though :)

More
14 years 8 months ago #5543 by Kelley
Replied by Kelley on topic Re:Coffee table layout
HAHA I used to work at the Enlisted Club at Ramstein, and when I would stop off at the 24 hour shopette after work, I would see the crew busses come in, where they would drop off the empty cases of German beer, and pick up a case or two of full ones to take with them on their flight back.

More
14 years 8 months ago #5553 by loadmaster
Replied by loadmaster on topic Re:Coffee table layout
My flight bag carried Ritter chocolate bars, z scale trains and Swarovski Chrystal. Now since I don't drink, I would always help out another crew member with his over spending.
Our crews normally consisted of of 20 members as somone was always taking a check ride or in training with an instructor. When we returned to CONUS there must have been 25 - 30 cases of brew strapped to the floor of the plane.

Regards,

Robert
Bootlegger loadmaster

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds