- Posts: 373
- Thank you received: 0
Fields will be great, but I have no idea how I'll accomplish them yet. One tool I can use to see modern German fields is to go to Google Maps in Germany and look at fields from the air.
- will we use an actual door?
- what size with the layout be?
- how will we fit three tracks for three different trains from three different epochs on the base?
- we think we might take this layout to the local train show, so how do we put legs on it that are removeable yet sturdy?
- how will we put Plexiglas over top of the entire layout for dust control?
You can see the 6840 kit in the Kibri kits photo a few posts ago. It's the kit on the top right. Is that the one you mean that usually has shop stalls? If so, it will be cool to put together the stalls
I missed out on something that looked very much like that 7671 - 2 Bahndamm Stützmauern on Ebay, only it was Z scale.