Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Tuesday, April 16, 2024

2017 National Train Show In Orlando, Fl

More
7 years 5 months ago #18185 by rvn2001
It's that time again....

The application for the 2017 National Train Show in Orlando, FL is online. I'm looking for Z scale modules and module owners/operators to display at this show. The show is from Friday, August 4, 2017 through Sunday, August 6, 2017. Move-in and set up for layouts is Wednesday, August 2, 2017 and Thursday, August 3, 2017. All modules need to be free-standing. I'd like to get as many participants as possible for this show. I've already got 2 confirmed owners/operators. The sooner we get the application in, the better chance we have of getting the space we want. The initial space allocation will be made in January. I will need to know how many modules you'd like to bring, the size, type and shape of the module and the name/names of the person/people who will be bringing, setting up and attending the module(s) during show hours. Please get the information to me as soon as possible so that I can draw up a preliminary layout plan to submit with the application.

Thank you for your time,
Thom Welsch
Module coordinator, MidweZt HaulerZ
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #18258 by rvn2001
Replied by rvn2001 on topic 2017 National Train Show In Orlando, Fl
I just want to remind everyone that the NMRA National Train Show will be August 4th, 5th and 6th, 2017 in Orlando, Florida. Ellen and I will have our modules there and Mike Scully and Steve Eichman will have table-top modules on the B.Y.O.Z. table. I'd like to invite anyone who plans to attend the show to bring some trains to run.

Please stop by, say "Hi" and introduce yourself.
We're looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Thom Welsch

More
6 years 8 months ago #18260 by rvn2001
Replied by rvn2001 on topic 2017 National Train Show In Orlando, Fl
I've already been asked by the NMRA if we're planning to come to the NMRA NTS in Kansas City next year. I've told them yes. I've also been told they can get us as much space as we need .............

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds